Family law is an often stressful, personal, and emotional matter. Whether I am representing a client as their attorney or serving as a family law mediator, I know it’s important to be responsive, prepared, and understanding of both the personal and legal implications of a family law case. My entire legal practice involves helping spouses and parents navigate an often tumultuous time in their lives and helping them through education, counsel, and legal advocacy towards a better, more stable, and more satisfying outcome. I pride myself on being able to help parties negotiate compromised settlements, either as an attorney or as a mediator, but also being able to advocate and argue before a judge. I look forward to meeting you to discuss your family law matter and working with you to ensure the best possible outcome for you and your family.
Most of my free time is occupied by family and my two preschool-aged children. When I’m not chasing kids around or begging them to eat SpaghettiOs’s, I am watching NFL and college football and hoops or going for a run.
- Certified Family Financial Mediator
- Certified Collaborative Law Attorney
- International Academy of Collaborative Professionals
- NC Bar Association
- Mecklenburg County Bar Association
- Charlotte Collaborative Divorce Professionals Sportsman’s Club of Charlotte
- NC State Wolfpack Club District Chairman