Discuss Your Case With an Experienced Divorce Lawyer
Beginning the search for a family lawyer in Charlotte can be one of the most daunting tasks facing people who are dealing with a family law issue. We encourage you to look through our website and learn more about us. Our Attorney Profile Pages can also help you select which family attorney you would feel most comfortable working with on your case. If you are interested in moving forward, you can contact us to schedule a consultation.
The consultation is a private, confidential meeting. We are not permitted to reveal what is discussed during the consultation or to even confirm that our firm met with you. You are not obligated to hire us as your attorneys after a consultation.
Your consultation will generally include the following:
- Gathering information about you and your family
- Learning about your goals for your case
- Discussing the likelihood of accomplishing your goals
- Educating you about the laws that apply to your personal situation
- Identifying potential issues that may arise throughout the duration of your case
- Identifying potential strengths and advantages that exist
- Providing you with our legal opinion as to the best course of action to accomplish your goals
- Providing you with a quote for legal services based upon the nature and complexity of your case
To schedule your consultation with our trusted Charlotte family law attorneys, call us at (704) 810-1400 or contact us online.